- The administrator of the personal data of the www.martanawrocka.pl website is Atofiko Marta Nawrocka, ul. Tymienieckiego 3, 90-365 Łódź, NIP: 728-283-72-66.
- The data collected by the martanawrocka.pl website is processed in accordance with the following
a. the protection of personal data,
c. to the extent and purpose necessary to perform the contract and the correct implementation of services provided electronically (for sending the newsletter or publishing the article on the site),
d. to the extent and purpose necessary to fulfill legitimate interests,
e. in a manner that guarantees their security and privacy,
f. using technical and organizational measures ensuring the protection of processed data in accordance with the requirements set out in the provisions on the protection of personal data, including the Regulation of the Minister of the Interior and Administration of 29 April 2004 on the documentation of personal data processing as well as technical and organizational conditions, which should correspond to devices and IT systems used
The administrator has implemented at www.martanawrocka.pl a personal data security policy and IT system security policy that ensure effective protection of your personal data.
Thus, the administrator has complied with all the statutory obligations regarding personal data protection.
- Subscribers’ personal data are obtained through the form in the footer of the page. After subscribing to the newsletter, an automatic message will be sent with an activation link and a way of processing personal data. Only confirmation of the subscription causes that the email address along with the name will be saved in the subscribers’ database. Email addresses are used to send information about new blog entries, current offers, promotions and other initiatives created on the website www.martanawrocka.pl and www.myownfreckle.com, which is owned by Atofiko Marta Nawrocka, ul. Tymienieckiego 3, 90- 365 Łódź, NIP: 728-283-72-66.
- Any person whose data is in our database or website has the right to access them, change, delete or limit processing, the right to object, the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority.
The aforementioned personal data will be processed throughout the entire period of the website’s activity or until a person who has the right to delete them has notified the intention to delete it.
1. The www.martanawrocka.pl website does not automatically collect any information, except for the information contained in cookie files.
Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular, text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User’s end device.
The site contains third-party software that can download information about users. The exact information about the data collected by these companies may change, so in order to verify them more accurately, please check their privacy policies available below:
2. Cookies are used to:
a. adapting the content of the website pages to the User’s preferences and optimizing the use of websites. In particular, these files allow us to recognize the device of the Website User and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs, creating statistics that help understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content,
b. The website uses the following types of cookies:
- “Necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the website,
- cookies used to ensure security e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the Website,
- “Performance” cookies, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website’s websites,
- “Functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User’s interface, eg in terms of the language or region of the User’s origin, font size, appearance of the website, etc.
In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change cookie settings at any time using their own web browser settings. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them every time they are placed on the Website User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
In addition to cookies and website traffic through cookies, the website may also collect data normally collected by internet system administrators as part of so-called logs or log files. Information contained in logs may include, among others IP addresses, type of platform and web browser, the Internet provider. These data will not be combined with the personal data provided.
Disabling cookies does not prevent you from using the site, but it can make it difficult. You can disable cookies from your browser settings.
The Administrator makes every effort to secure Users’ data and protect them against the actions of third parties by using all necessary server, connection, and website security to protect data. In addition, the databases are protected from being viewed by third parties.
The site has been secured by an SSL certificate that encrypts sensitive data